Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Family


FOR MOM AND DAD ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY

Because of the two of you, I know what love is.
It's patience. It's sacrifice. It's sharing joy and
keeping faith. It's what keeping us strong and
helps us find our way...

Because of the the two of you,
I know what family is. It's laughing. It's listening.
It's growing together. It's being there for each other,
no matter what...

Because of the two of you, I know that love and family
are at the heart of a good life and a lasting marriage.
Because of the two of you, I'll always be thankful
for the love we have and the family we are.

love,
Dillon

7 comments:

michelle said...

Wow! Did you really write that Dillon? (Kuya Pat wanted to know... : ) Very touching. I know your parents are always and will always be proud of the kind of man you are growing up to be...

michelle said...

Happy Anniversary Ate Delsa and Larry! I can't believe it's been 14 years since I attended your fabulous wedding in Vegas! (Do you know it's my sis-in-law Jennifer's anniversary too? Had no idea you both share a wedding anniversary so close to each other.) Wishing you and Larry all the happiness and BIG LOVE always...

Delsa Thompson Photography said...

thank you...I copied that from the card Dillon's gave us. It was very touching and definetely a keeper.
Are you proud of me blogging.

michelle said...

very proud. : ) have a great holiday weekend!

blameitonkarma said...

What a talent you are, Delsa! I love the one of the baby on a pile of towels in the wicker basket: reminds me of an Anne Geddes.

Seriously great stuff!

Delsa Thompson Photography said...

Wow, thanks!!! blushing :)

Celestina in California said...

Congratulations, Delsa and Larry-I'm sure there's a lot to celebrate for- including your new-found talent. I cannot believe how Dillon has grown-the last photo I saw of him was when he was maybe 3 or 4 yrs old-on a X'mas card photo. Very handsome, indeed!